Tuesday, January 10, 2006

STORM ON THE WAY

It's about time we get some stormy weather! We've had a fair amount of rain, but no real storms yet, except for a tiny one a while back that doesn't really count. Harley Too is plugged in and will be full enough for a quick run to the butcher shop. Orna and Danny, in an attempt at financial independence have been buying stuff at their butcher and running up huge bills which leave them with nothing to pay the rest of their bills. No more! If I'm going to help them get squared away, I might as well do it right. Orna is going to learn a lot of ground meat stretching recipes and how to cook a turkey, and use every single bit of it! If I can keep their butcher bill at zero, they'll have enough to pay next months bills on their own. When I get back from the butcher, we're going grocery shopping and again, buying stretchable stuff like rice, pasta, and veggies. Hells, in for a penny, in for a pound. They are way beyond the point where pride can have a role.
Electrickery bill came and mine was the lowest yet. I'm almost ready to prove that the jerk contractor was stealing from me. It came with a graph that shows how much was used in comparison to last year. I also dug out all of last years bills while looking for an important medical report.
Of course I found the report in the last place I looked, which has gotten me to pondering on that. Yeah, I know that if you find something in the first place you look, it is also the last place you look, but I'm having fun chasing it around in my mind. See how easy it is to confuddle myself?
Bat Chen, Zahava and Rivka are all clambering for me to come visit them, and I will as soon as the storm is over. I want to be here with Peg for it. Storms tend to be stormier up here, and I fully intend to enjoy this one.

No comments: