Monday, January 02, 2006

GIMPING ALONG

It's a bit frustrating to be so tired so often. Ever since the heart attack, I just can't seem to get in gear and stay there. I'm completely knackered by noon and end up staying in bed the rest of the day. Orna complains that I do too much and that it's impossible to keep up with me. It's easy on Harley Too because I just sit on him and he takes me into every place I need. Just thinking of trying to do that with Kiri Four Wheels exhausts me. Today I took the "changed condition" forms to the doc for him to fill in his part so I can get higher 'special services' benefits, paid the butcher,got a new chair to go with the new vanity, as well as a new table for next to the bed, got my meds, new glasses, 3rd party insurance, a new flat LCD monitor, a new printer, not HP, ordered food for Peg and am ready to collapse until Orna arrives to do the monitor and printer. Before the heart attack I tired easily. It's not exactly refreshing to deal with severe pain all the time, but this is ridiculous. Ok, so I was up and burning CDs at 0700, and out of here by 0800, but that's no excuse. I must build up my stamina. It doesn't matter a whit that I did more this morning than most do in a week. I don't like the tired feeling.
Rivka wants me and Orna to visit her one day soon and can't understand why I refuse to do it in a one day round trip. It's just too much. It's only been two months today since the MI, and I'm not about to push it now. And on that optimistic note, it's off to rest for me!

No comments: