Tuesday, July 26, 2005

WAKING UP IS HARD TO DO

I do not, repeat, do not, like early morning wake ups no matter what the reason. I'm up now, in the middle of the night in order to get to my 1300 appointment with the anesthesiologist. Orna was supposed to go with me, but something came up, so I'm going with Hofit, her belly dancing daughter. My shoulders are still sore from all the insanity last week, so going alone is not a smart option.
Eema Rivka called last night to tell me she won't be able to pick me up on Saturday. As I'm not sure what time they let out, I'm not in a panic yet. Busses start running at 1530, so it's not that bad and if all else fails, it's after pay day so I can get a taxi. I'm just about ready to go now. Just have to bring Peg in, put a dish of water in his room, get dressed, put the foot rests on BBC, throw some stuff in my bag, and I'm out of here. At least KFC is a good incentive. We'll be stopping on there on the way home.

No comments: