Tuesday, July 19, 2005

LAUGHTER AT NIGHT

I can't remember the last time I laughed as hard as I did tonight. The Sprintzak Neighborhood Council had a BBQ at Orly and Haim's with Danny, Orna, Shimon,Natan and Yechiya. Hofit and Daniella, Orna and Orly's daughters belly danced for us and very well. Haim ran the grill, and did no small amount of dancing as well. After what must have been his 6th beer he took Orly's empty dough mixing bowl, filled it with water and danced his way to the path between the buildings where he dumped the water over his head and started banging the bowl against his head. He continued until there was nothing left of the bowl and his nose was a bloody mess. My face muscles are sore from grinning and laughing.
Another such evening is on schedule for Eema Rivka and David Wednesday. I can't wait. This is indeed the best neighborhood I've lived in yet, Shimshon the addict not withstanding.

No comments: