Thursday, July 07, 2005

HOW DARE THEY?

The last couple of days have been great. The Health Ministry delegation was here yesterday and indicated that they would be handing a positive recommendation to the committee that decides who gets electric chairs. The committee might decide to visit as well, but that's just fine with me. Gimp House was all nice and clean and ready for their visit thanks to Orna. I was up and in BBC at the computer when they arrived early and Orna was here too. She stopped in after a traumatic experience at one of the house she cleans and I took advantage and had her make me a cup of coffee. She was still making it when they got here and served it before leaving. That kind of stuff is always good in front of Health Ministry delegates!
Having them arrive at 1000 messed up my morning outing so I stayed in and finally got Zohar, the secondhand guy to come over and make an offer on the stuff in the guest/extra room. He will give me what I want for it all by Sunday.
I went out today. I got my bandage changed, raided my bank account, picked up a few things for Orna,Bought a pillow thingy for watching TV in bed[purple,(duh)] exchanged the book that bought for the second or maybe third time, bought fags and came home tp tweak the computer, then caught A Small But Deadly War-A Team, then ended up on Sky News for the attack on London. More of that at A View....
Child Genius came over and we ordered the tickets to the con in Holland. He had to do because I refuse to have a Paypal account or do any money transactions on line. He had enough money in his account, so I gave him cash and the tickets are on order and will arrive by mail at some point. He also sorted my troubles with Thunderbird and got gimphouse.com working. franne@gimphouse.com is up and running, so feel free! News is on in a minute(Hebrew) so I think I'll go see what's up in our corner of the world then, post to A View....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Franne .
Sounds like your ready to go and have a great time.