Saturday, January 01, 2005

BABY BROTHER TURNS 50

Well, well, my baby brother, The Jeffrey turned 50 today. I just talked to him and he sounds a bit shell shocked by it all. He was upset that The Philmore didn't send a card, so I called him and gave him hell about that. Poor little Jeffy, still feels sad when The Philmore forgets. I don't get sad, I get mad, because there really is no excuse to forget your kids birthdays, is there? Don't send gifts or money, but call or send a card. There, that's better. I got my bedroom and computer glasses mixed up and couldn't see anything here, so I switched them and all is clear once again.
My victory over the financial disaster monster is starting to sink in, and it's a bit scarey to not be hysterical anymore. I *do* have some long range plans that I'm starting to save for, like a trip to the States, England, and who knows where else. I'm also going to bring Susie over (next winter, I hope) and plan to have a car by then. I'd also like to have one or both of my nieces over some time. Of course the thought of seeing them is just added incentive to go over there.
I've pretty much worked out my plan for saving the world, but it will have to wait until next week. There are a thing or two I want to check on the www.
I checked Fung Shui this morning and found a few things to do here. One of them got done by accident (moving the stove) and I have felt a change. My bedroom is ok, by accident, but there is a post and a few corners that need attention. I'll get that done when Harley comes home, and lucky me, it won't cost much as it's mostly plants and the like.

No comments: