Monday, January 10, 2005

BABY SONY IS HOME

My baby 15" Sony TV finally came home today. I popped in to ask Yehiel a question and he got all flustered about not bringing it home. He brought it in, set it on it's perch and wired it into the cable box in my room. It's fine, except I have to get up (my poor knees) and change the channel in my room. I have an idea on how to get around that. I'll work on it tomorrow.
The other day I told Teadrinker that something would bad would happen up here yesterday, and it did. The Hizzies shot at Har Dov and killed one of our baby officers. The exchange of fire that followed killed a French observer, Aww too bad. The Head UN guy there reported back that even though the frog was killed by our fire, it was the Hizzies fault. I wonder how long it will take before that UN guy WAS there. The UN can not let anything not be our fault.
The so called Palestinians elected Abu Mazzen...big surprise there. There are actually people out there who think that peace will now break out here, and are ready to pressure us to give major concessions, without any effort on the part of Abu Mazzen to dismantle the terror infrastructure that is the P.A. Sharon will at the very least, fall in line with this and things will go from bad to worse. I don't know if they shot any kassams today. Didn't pay much attention to the news, but from what I did hear, they didn't. That's a first and will go a long way to lulling everyone to believing all is well. They all seem to just close their ears when Abu Mazzen says that attacks are not in their interest now. Operative word-now. He has not come close to denouncing terror as a means of establishing another Arab state here. He's Arafat in a suit without a pistol. What did we expect from Arafart's partner in establishing the PLO? If those guys don't clean up their act things could get ugly real fast. They keep going on about democratic elections, but they wouldn't know one even if it came up and introduced itself to them. Same old terrorists and thieves, stealing from their own people and taking great care to blame us for their misery. If they had used the money they got from Europe and other Arab countries to better their economy, the people there would never support terror, but as their fearless leaders keep them in poverty and misery and keep telling them it's our fault.......terror looks pretty good to them. Happy prosperous people have no reason to turn to terror, ergo....
These daily talks with the ex are getting to be a bit much. Today he called and gave Purplegimp international Investigations Ink a new assignment. He's losing it. If, as he says Irit is doing what he thinks, then, it's her problem and she deserves what she gets. I think he's got it all wrong, but only time will tell. If she has to learn the hard way, then so be it. I think her bad behavior there is just her insecurity at not being on her home turf. Of course she behaves as badly, if not worse towards me and this *is* her home turf. At any rate, I will not stand for it any more and his nibs has agreed to back me up, not that she listens to anyone!
My feet are frozen and my knees need fluffing. Cab, where are you? I'm going to my cell phone center tomorrow and make them teach me how to send text messages! But for now, to warm feet.

No comments: