Wednesday, January 26, 2005

ARIEL SHARON AND WORLDS

And they have what to do with each other? I made the mistake of going to news after finding myself in my own bed, safely home from the World Figure Skating Championships in Turin, Italy. I was feeling a bit drained from doing the Golden Waltz 20 times, but at same time floaty happy. I *do* love that dance, and for the most part it was done beautifully. Then, I went to the news, only to see our fearless leader, Ariel Sharon going on about the threat to democracy that the settlers in Gaza represent. EXCUSE ME? The nerve of the man. The people who object to his wholesale sell out of our homeland by giving in to demands made by those who would destroy us. The settlers themselves have been begging for a referundum on the issue and Sharon refuses to entertain so much as the thought of it. What could be more democratic than a national referendum on what is turning into the most important issue to confront us since 1948. The settlers have even comitted to agreeing to abide by the results of the referundum.........but Sharon can not be trusted to abide by the results. It's not that long ago that he agreed to abide by the decision of the party Central Committee; after he lost that vote, he continued as if it never happened. AND HE HAS THE NERVE TO CALL THOSE CALLING FOR REFERENDUM A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY? Is it any wonder I was a bit off during the pairs competition, but he really pisses me off. At least I can smirk and say to myself "*I* didn't vote foe him, but I have to live with the mistake, even though, as it turns out, he lied through his teeth to get elected and is propagating the so called Palestinian lie about their population figures, which has been totally exposed and debunked by us bloggers! It's a complete total lie that the Arrab population will overtake ours, and Sharon and the pro unilateral withdrawal lot are still spouting that crap. Serves us right for thinking he wouldn't cave in to the Mitzna plan, which is based on a so called Paestinian lie!
It's time now to haul the trash out of Gimp House, make some breakfast/ lunch and get myself over to Turin for the Original Dance competition this afternoon and the Pairs Short Prog this evening.

No comments: