Wednesday, January 05, 2005

ONE DOWN ONE TO GO

At long last and after hours of frustration, I got the hit counter to appear, but have not been so lucky with Pegasus. He thinks it's a game, and has been enjoying torturing me for several hours now. I'm cold and wet and without heat. I don't quite dare plug the a/c back in, so the mangy mut is just going to have to open the door himself if he wants to come home. I have yet to catch a break in the rain to go grocery shopping. I think I'll go get dressed in the hope of an oportunity to go out. With any luck, I'll catch Peg before I leave the area, if I get a chance to go out. What a rotten way to end to good mood that carried over from yesterday; power troubles and an escaped dog.
Stay tuned, I'm pretty sure that one of these days I'll get around to solving the world's problems. For now, I just want to get my dog back and get some groceries in before I run out. It's supposed to storm until Monday, if not longer and the cupboard is almost bare!

No comments: