Wednesday, January 05, 2005

BACK UNDER CONTROL

Pegasus is back home , my groceries will be delivered soon, the heat is working and it's only 17:00 Peg was taken into custody just after I left to go shopping. He was getting tired (his name isn't Pegasus for no reason) I had his lead on Harley Too's handlebars and managed to grab him by the tail and get his collar with my other hand and clip him on. He went straight to dog bog and I went shopping. I was a good girl and passed over many things that I love, but on the way out of the mall there was a table with some gals selling scarves, sarapes and other things from interestingly textured textiles. My downfall came when I saw THE PURPLE. Yeah, right, I'm going to go right past it after the day I had. Uh huhn. I don't think so. The gal wanted to open it for me. I told her "no need. I've seen all of it I need to see to know that I NEED it!" 50 shekels later it as mine! As soon as things warm up in here a bit, I'll change out of my clothes and open , then snuggle under it to watch TV and wait for the delivery guys. Now that things are under control and the rain has stopped a little, I just might take Ragamuffin out walkies. Peg can stay in this time. I'm tired from the agro and my knee hurts. Sheesh what a day.
Would the Israeli who reads almost every day, please tell me who you are? You are most welcome to visit any time you want; I just am really curious as to who you are.

No comments: