Tuesday, January 04, 2005

HARLEY TOO AND CAB


Harley Too and Gimp! Posted by Hello
Harley Too arrived today at 10:30! He's beautiful, if black, as opposed to Harley's bronze color. I'll fix that shortly. Must have my very own color! The very first thing I did even before paying for him was to give Pegasus and Ragamuffin the first 'walkies' with him! Of course Peg established ownership even before we moved off. After the checks were duly handed over, I took a chance and headed for town even before charging his brand new batteries. He made it there and back with no trouble at all and is now plugged into his very own socket. It's supposed to storm tomorrow and if the rain holds off today, I just might go out and finish my shopping.
EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THAN HARLEY TOO ARRIVING: CAB CHECKED IN AT THE VA and is fine.
See? Cab is ok, and I got my account sorted just in time to be able to buy Harley Too! Yefim forgot to put the old basket(the one I had between the handlebars) on this one, and the leather strap I use to hold the screen door open, but will bring them the next time he's up here. Harley Too is much newer than Harley was when I first got him. In fact he's the Harley Davidson model! I want royalties from Afikim for the use of Harley's name! I'm so wound up by both Harley Too arriving and hearing from Cab, that I think I'll go have a Cup 'O Soup, then a little nap, and if not pissing rain when I get up, I'll go shopping!

No comments: