Wednesday, January 05, 2005

THE GREAT ESCAPE

Well, of course the power went off from my box and the circuit breaker refused to come up. And of course Mr. Pegasus slipped his halter and escaped into the downpour. *I* of course went out on Harley Too to try to capture him. All I got was soaked to the skin, He's still out there. The power is back for now. I went around and unplugged everything and it worked. The only things I've put back are the TV and computer so, no heat. Pegasus just came in, but only long enough to scarf the turkey traps. In one door and out the other. I reset the trap and now only one door is open with a trail leading to a huge chunk of turkey. Mr Wily Pegasus will most likely get away again.
The good news is that I got my template back on Foxfire too, minus the hit counter. It is of course possible that Foxfire is the problem. I'll have to check and see. the counter doesn't show on IE either. Hmmm If Peg ever comes home I'll do some more research into the hit counter conundrum, and others

No comments: