Friday, December 31, 2004

IT'S OVER

Woohoo! At last, my bank account is sorted. I just came back from dumping 5000 into it and opening a savings account that will let me buy a new Harley in 6 months! The Sakal mess is over except for the Victor bit. And that should be moving into the courtroom soonish! I even have a small cash stash, small being the operative word. IT'S OVER. Now I can relax and not get hysterical at the end of the month. Happy happy gimp. Of course I can't go wild buying, but, the end is here. No thanks to Striar. He is far from out of it with me, but I pulled myself out of the morass he left me for broke in 2 years ago. HA! Before coming home, I went into Traklin and bought the printer scanner, copier I want for 500! Trust me, that's cheap. It will be here on Sunday!!!!!!
Right, enough blathering. It's Friday, 4 Dark Angel episode Friday, so off for a rest for this gimp.

No comments: