Friday, December 24, 2004

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates today! I hope that next year you will stop giving in to all the jerks who want to secularize it. They don't deserve your consideration, you, however, deserve theirs. For the life of me I can not understand why they feel so threatened by 90 % of Americans exercising their right to practice their religion as they see fit. It would be another story entirely if they tried to stop others from exercising the same right, but hey, guess what, they don't! Are so many people that insecure in their beliefs that they feel threatened by those who believe differently celebrating their beliefs in public? If so, they have the problem. I always thought the ACLU was an organization that defended everyone's civil rights. I just never realized until recently that their method of defending those rights is by denying them to everyone. Something is very wrong with that. I hope you get it sorted soon.
It's almost time to start making my annual Christmas calls.
It is also time to take my semi busted foot to bed. Yesterday's x rays show no broked or fractured bone, it's the ligaments that are a mess. I'm supposed to stay off it and take it for whirlpool treatments. I'm also supposed to the wheel chair which doesn't fit in this corner, so, don't be too surprised or worried if I'm not here in the near future. It starts to really hurt after an hour or so.
I'm still sad that Dark Matters is off the air now. I am so going to miss my personal prophet. I've been moaning and groaning to myself for ages that we need a prophet, not fully understanding that Dwight Schultz actually was fulfilling that role almost every week. He truly has a brilliant grip on what is going on and has a special gift for expressing it. It's too bad that his audience was limited to the 100 or so Dark Matters listeners. He'd probably freak if he knew that I think this about him, but I do and hope that he will one day have a forum that will get his message out to more people.
Time to put foot up.

No comments: