Monday, December 06, 2004

OVERNIGHT

Waking up to the latest news is always an experience. This morning was no exception. 'Azam got home at long last and I'm still furious that he had to wait until the politicos were through with him, but I guess that's just the way things are. The poor guy must have been more than a bit befuddled by the whole thing. The important thing is that he is now home and the whole country is happy about it.
The so called Palestinian elections are coming up and last week Barghouti agreed not to run for P.M. Surprise, surprise, he changed his mind and now intends to run. He must think that if elected, we'll have to let him out of prison where he serving several consecutive life terms for terror related murders. Of course we will let him out. If he *is* elected, the whole world will be screaming at us. After all, Arafart was just as bad and we let him become the 'head' of the P.A. I can but hope that we learned our lesson, but, somehow, it seems we never do.
I'm enjoying the Mozilla browser and e mail apps, with one exception. The e mail one doesn't have an automatic signature feature, but it does have a nice purple default page and text option. I still can't figure out how to get rid of the attachment paperclip that shows up on all the incoming mail, whether or not it has an attachment. I'm beginning to think it might somehow be connected to the new AVG prog.
It's time to get dressed and go out. I might be back later, I might not. I just can't seem to have a consistent time to post here. I post when I have something to say, or just want to ramble. Apologies to my 2 faithful readers.

No comments: