Tuesday, December 07, 2004

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE

Hasn't 'Azam 'Azam been through enough? I came in from my morning expedition to catch the last few minutes of an interview on my talk radio channel with some spoil sport whinger from Israel 2 TV. He was whining that selling this story is a dangerous precedent and that a new law should be passed forbidding news companies from buying stories. The assumption is that Israel 10 (Israel 2's competition) bought it. They are only upset because *they* didn't get it. While I tend to agree that NEWS should be bought, this is much more than news. I hope he can cut a deal for a book. Small minded people drive me wild, and even though I really don't like the left slant of Israel 10, they *do* have the best people working for them. They hired the best away from Israel 1 and 2. Enough already, leave the guy to get on with his life and stop acting like American Democrats.
Happy birthday to me! Turning 51 for the 3rd time is fun. I was not thrilled when Irit called and instead of wishing me a happy birthday, she asked what I want to get Romi for Hanukah. Uh, ok.......but sheesh. I of course ordered what she wanted, then, went out hoping my turkey would be in. It wasn't He promised me tomorrow. If it's raining, as predicted, they'll deliver it. I'm going to try a new stuffing........wheat, onions and garlic. Should be interesting. Turkey isn't exactly macrobionic, but it *is* on personal ok list. There's not much more that I love more than turkey and I *do* do them well.

No comments: