Thursday, December 30, 2004

HARLEY UPDATE

Papa laddy and of his lads were just here on a search for Afikim phone numbers. It seems my diagnosis was 100% correct, but even worse than a few burnt wire ends. It seems they need to change the whole *braid*, which is NOT a new hair do, but the main bundle of wires that connect everything to the batteries from the switches. Oops. Now, did I mention how great these lads are? Pappy laddy has taken full responsibility for it and I won't be charged for that part of the surgery. Of course I might not have him back until next week, but that's ok as the only thing I need is the Friday local papers and there are plenty of people who can bring them. I'm not too upset by this news and that is probably partly due to the good news about Kiri/Cab!

No comments: