Thursday, November 29, 2007

JUST WAITING

As I really don't have much of anything to outside today, I think I'll just stay in and pamper my right leg and harrass my lawyer.
I finally called the Vascular Surgeon and he sounded a little surprised that I had the results back so soon. He might be one of the top in his field in the country but he obviously has no idea what it means to have a hospital wired! The test was originally scheduled for Dec. 5 but we got it moved up and picked up the results rather than wait for the mail. I just faxed them to him and am now waiting to hear when the rotorooter will be done. He did say that the anesthesiologist will want to see me, and I told him that my right leg is in no shape for me to be driving there and back and then all over again. We're going to find out if I can go in maybe a day earlier. or very early on the day. The leg is so bad that I don't even want to drive to my orthopedic doc to have it shot. That's bad. Real bad. I just kind of want to get the rotorooter done before anything else.
Dem Der has gone out to get his Cripple Allowance and should be back soon.
I was wandering around a really cool site about Maine Jewery and found a very distant family connection between us. After all this, we're related, if distantly!
I also found a connection to another family I've known all my life but never knew about that connection. It's quite fun rummaging around that site. That last one lead to links to several other people I've known forever but never knew there was a connection, however distant.
I think I'll go back there and do some more looking as soon as I get the pile of rubbish bags in the kitchen hauled out to the big bin.

No comments: