Sunday, November 18, 2007

A BIG TEST TODAY

I've never really been one to sweat tests. I either pass or fail, but today's is a bit different in that it's not exactly in a classroom with multiple guess questions and failing isn't an option. I'm as ready for it as I can be. I've done everything on the preparation list, so all that's left is getting there on time and not freaking out.
We've been having more than a few crazed giggles at the thought of a mix up and them expecting me to get on a treadmill. Yeah, right. I rather doubt that anyone has gotten on one while in a wheely, but that's the only way I can. I'll have to have Dem Der on standby with the camera just in case.
That's it for now. I have one more important thing to do before getting dressed. If all goes well (and I fully expect it to) I'll be back with another post afterwards.

No comments: