Wednesday, October 04, 2006

WHATEVER ELSE YOU DO, DO NOT LIE TO ME

Yeah, yeah, I know. It's not always comfortable to tell the truth, and sometimes telling a lie seems to be easier. However, if I find out, things will get decidedly uncomfortable. Not to mention unbearably strained.
Who lied to me and got caught? Mr. S. That's who! I'm not going into the whole thing here except to say that things are getting decidely interesting and his wife and I will know the whole story next week. I didn't buy his business with my eyes closed. I knew there was some hinky stuff hiding out there, but the last few weeks have been almost too much. Now that I've caught him and know pretty much what's going on, it won't take the PI we hired long to get to bottom of it and supply hard proof. Then, watch out. I've sunk pretty much every penny of my inheritance into that business, and I did it for two major reasons. One, to give me something to do, and two, to guarantee my brother and his kid's futures because the business is solid. It's Mr. S. and his sidekick who are the trouble. She's trying to do things that just don't jibe with my way of doing things and she has to go. I trusted him until I found some very odd charges to the business credit card and he lied about them. Bad idea. My legs don't work so good, but my brain, in spite of the stroke damage is just fine. There's also the thing that my coming into his business was almost a direct order from above. There's a reason it happened the way it did and it had nothing to do with anything in this world. Mystical folderol? Maybe, but I don't think so. Some things happen because they are supposed to and no power in this world can stop them from happening. I thought it all out again on Yom Kippur, and realized that in spite of the fact that I could have just taken the rest of my inheritance and traveled and just enjoyed it, buying that business was I had to do, so I did it and now, I have to stop the evil influence on him. He seems to fighting it to some extent, but isn't quite ready to put a complete stop to it. Ok. If he can't, I can and will. I'm not afraid on anyone on this earth. No matter what or who he's mixed up with, it can and will be settled by the end of next week, and I'll have fun doing it. I'll post the whole story, gory details and all when it's over. For now, it's enough that I know there are no bugs on any of my phones, or in the house, or car. The computer is clean too, now and no one involved has enough English to understand this, but if by some miracle, they do, they have been warned that it's almost over and it's their turn to watch out..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How's it going?