Monday, October 30, 2006

WELL DONE

Amazing as it sounds, my baby brother outsmarted me! He went and bought a trailer for him and Vicky and I swear he did it in order to prevent me from becoming a slum lordess as planned. I'm thrilled on one hand, while not exactly ecstatic on the other. I'm thrilled because they are moving out of that crap apartment into a nice clean new place without falling down stairs, and a trick toilet, but I'm also concerned that he won't be bothered too much with the upkeep and it will fall apart around them one day. No, it's not paranoia, I know he did it because he knew I'd haul my crippled butt over there in the Spring and buy an apartment house for him, and he didn't want that; he wanted what he wanted, and that's fine. I'm trusting that Robbie (Vicky's best friend) will keep an eye on the upkeep end of things, and not let it fall apart around them. It really is perfect for them in so many ways, and I'm glad and proud that he got off his butt and did it. He really doesn't like change, and is not the type to go out and create such an upheaval for himself willingly. Well done, Jeffro! I'm going to have Lavana send a couple of plants to them for the new place as soon as I get back from the dentist today. I'm having some teeth pullled and bone replacement in preparation for some fake teeth-posty things that the dentist will do another day. OUCH.
Shmaryah is going to hospital today. He knocked his back out and should have gone yesterday. I was all armed and ready to have it out with him yesterday,but it just wasn't the time, and now he'll be away for a few days. Good thing I have that hospital wired and can get up to date reports on what he's up to there. Last time there were reports of him being seen with *that woman* out and about. There will be none of that this time. If he has to be in hospital, there will be no sneaking out. Just for the fun of it, I might take Lavana up there and bring his car down here so he can't escape in it. Yeah, I like that idea! The extra set of keys is in the store and the car *is* in my name. There's a plan!

No comments: