Thursday, October 26, 2006

ARON CALLED

Pretty much took the day off yesterday and ran errands and such. Filled the jeep with diesel, went grocery shoppping,went to Safad to get phones and sort the phone bills of the various stores, visited the regional distributor of the doors we sell, and got an earful on Shmaryah, parked the jeep, hopped on Harley Too, went to the flower shop, beat the rain home, fiddled with the computer, put the phones together,listened to phone message from Aron, called him back, called cable and told them their phone line is dead, the techie came and fixed the cable line.
Aron says his dad is very ill, but at the moment it doesn't look like cancer. He's in the ICU at whatever hospital he's in with a fever and is very weak. They still aren't sure what it is, but think maybe not cancer. After hearing that, my stomach should have settled down, but it didn't. Something is very wrong with him. There was a show on very late last night about medical expiriments the Israeli Army did on soldiers during the years he was in the army. Woke me right up, it did, but by the time I realized what they were on about, it was too late to record it. I'll send Aron an E mail about it later and have him pass the questions on to Terry as and when. If it turns out to be relevant, there are ways to get a recording of that show. AND the lawyer who is handling things for some of the ex soldiers handled my motorcycle accident back in the day, so that's good! I'd better get that e mail off to him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems when it rains it pours. I know the bad feeling you are getting still getting it with my Dad. My thoughts are with you.

Purplegimp said...

Thanks for them kind words. I wish you were here along with your thoughts. Any progress on January?