Friday, October 20, 2006

ROAD WEARY GIMP

In between driving marathons, I somehow managed to arrange for the importer of M&Ms to supply the neighborhood shop I buy my supply from, to bring the larger bags of them, 125 grams as opposed to the small 45 gram bags. When I left town yesterday I was right behind the importer's truck si I knew they had been delivered. I was thrilled and on the way home just home, stopped in to buy the stock for next week. The genius owner didn't have the sense to leave them at the store, he took them to their storage place, and they didn't even have one bag in the store. A phone call later and it's come back in an hour. Ok, I'll go back in hour, unless it starts raining, which it will any minute now. At last, a steady supply of peanut M&Ms. Yes, I do like the small ones, but I am ADDICTED to the peanut ones!!
I have now decided that taking Yaacov to his treatments will only happen on days that are not the day after I was there and walked up 35 stories of stairs!! (you might want a map of Israel for this) On Wendesday we went to Carmiel to get something for Etti and Yaacov, then to Nazareth to visit them, then down to Tel Adashim to buy things for the flower shop, then to Yavniel, and got home at midnight, only to wake up and drive to Nazareth , Haifa, Tel Adashim, Nazareth, and home. Tired doesn't quite cover it. I fell asleep and woke up really late this morning. I got my blood test results and they are fine, then to the flower shop for a while, then headed home by way of my M&M supplier as already related. I'm really looking forward to a nap, but will be going out again to get my stash! I might go fil up the jeep first, then drive it right up to the store. We'll see.

No comments: