Saturday, August 04, 2007

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

Once upon a long time ago I had a vanity plate in Maine-GOLAN and I brought them with me when I came here. They were stolen years ago. When Aron moved to Maine he got the same plate and kept them too. Now that he has Florida plates he doesn't exactly need it anymore, so he sent it to me with the other grandmother who just came back from a visit over there. Adee Polly's grandfather brought it and a CD of baby pictures to me last night. I'm going to put the plate in the rear window right under my Maine Guide sticker. The Maniac drives again!
Rivkah and I have been having a lovely lazy weekend and after a nap this afternoon I'll be ready to drive her home. On the way to get her, I got lucky and caught Orna just as she got home from work, and begged her to clean up the mess from Striar's visit. All I wanted her to do was clear all the junk off the bed in the guest room, take out the trash and do a quick mop on the floor. Needless to say she did much more than that and we arrived at a squeaky clean Gimp House. She won't have much to do when Rivkah leaves. She's a clean freak and loves to play in/with water. We're planning to leave very late in the hopes of missing the worst of the southbound end of weekend traffic. On the way up here there was a huge jam caused by an accident. It took us over an hour to clear the accident site, and I had a huge semi trying to climb into my tail pipe. That is so annoying. But we finally shook him and made good time the rest of the way.
I made a quick run into town for the local papers, to take out the money I owed the insurance company, and give it to the agent, then came home to laze around the house. I tried to take advantage of the lazy day and burn a DVD or two, but the freaking program isn't working. I'll have to play around with it next week. One way or another I will get it to work.

No comments: