Friday, August 10, 2007

CYCLES

Things really do go in cycles, or maybe that should be in circles. I've been feeling like I've been going in circles around myself. I no sooner get one issue sorted than another pops up.If I were a dog (does being a bitch count?) I'd say that I've been chasing my tail for the last several months. Actually what I'm chasing is people who owe me money so I can pay back other people I owe money to.
I thought I had made it clear to Lavana that day I was in the grocery store that I couldn't help her out any more and that she would have to start paying me back for the bills I'm still paying because the freaking lease is in my name. She owes me close to 2000 just on those things alone. I can't carry those bills any longer, and she called the other day to beg me to give her a check that she could clear with her black market pal. Sorry, but that just isn't going to happen. I stupidly let her talk me into doing that twice and I'm still paying off one of them and she's paying off the other at usurious interest rates. Striar owes me 300 and Orna owes me around 700. If one or the other or preferably both pay me back this coming week, I'll be ok, but I doubt that either will. Striar just doesn't have it and Orna will play the new grandkid card. I'm getting tired of it all and know that I have to put an end to it all, before it puts an end to me. Lavana and Orna both have family here and Striar and I don't have anyone else to turn to. Enough already.
This subject depressed me so, I think I'll just get Peg in and go out for my Friday run into town.

3 comments:

Purplegimp said...

Yeah, it's kind of an old issue with me. I've already figured out where it comes from, and know that I have to put a stop to it, but.....it's one thing to help out when your flush, another entirely when you're skint, and I am the next best thing to skint these days.

Anonymous said...

Well, yeah, it looks like your friends are not really friends, but moochers.

I really don't know all the particulars but it doesn't sound good.

Purplegimp said...

Yeah, well, a few of them actually are friends, and only a couple are moochers. I know who is which now and am not going to let anyone get away with taking advantage of me anymore.