Tuesday, August 07, 2007

HE DID IT AGAIN

Even before I got around to checking if Shmaryah sorted that ticket I got for speeding in the car I've never driven, a parking ticket for the same car arrived. He's so not going to get a year to sort it and if one more arrives, the car goes. We are up to the magic number of three tickets. The first was a parking ticket at the airport that still hasn't been paid, the second, the infamous speeding ticket, and now another parking ticket. They all go against my drivers license and that really makes me angry. If I'm going to have tickets against my license I want to earn them myself. To date I don't have even one of my own. I only have his and it's getting tiring. He will be my first stop when I go out.
The building I live in has pretty much turned into granny central. All the women who live in it are grannys. Orna joined the club yesterday with a brand new grandson!
I slept on and off most of the day yesterday and in spite of my afternoon snooze fell asleep well before 0100. I guess I really was tired. I was so tired that I forgot to call my geek and tell him about the glitches in the new computer. I will do that within the next hour. Before I go to Shmaryah even. My next task is to try and print a few of the latest picture of Adee Polly. I want a nice big one of her on the motorcycle! it's so good to know that she's being brought up properly from such a young age.
I think I'll take a shot at that now. I know it's not rocket science, but I seem to always have trouble with picture printing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forgive me for posting here about this but I didn't know what else to do. Are you receiving my emails?

Jaguar

Purplegimp said...

That's ok. I got one yesterday that just said "test" and sent one right back asking if you want me to grade it. Looks like something isn't working right.

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm the one not getting your emails cause I never got it. I even checked my spam but its not in there. I'm gonna send you another email right now.

Jaguar