Monday, January 29, 2007

OH YES, I CAN BE A BITCH

There are moments when being a bitch can be fun. Yesterday I had a few of those moments. I was furious at Orna for her reaction to being told we had to go get my stitches taken out that I forgot that originally we were supposed to go get Jeanie from the airport, so we were going out of town anyway. What difference does it make where we go if we were going someplace to start with? She made a comment to the effect that she wanted to be home early. I asked her who was working for whom, and she figured it out all by herself. We left at around 1130 and got there in good time. The doc decided to take out only half of the stitches, so I'll have to go back again next week. Oh, how I hope Jeanie will be here for that. I asked Lavana if we needed any plants for the store because there's a good place for plants sort of on the way home. I really wanted to drive my point home to Orna and have an excuse to get home really late. Lavana called in the order and we picked it up. She asked to be be let off at the flower shop after we got all the plants out of the jeep, but I reminded her that I had no way to get from the jeep to the house, so she had to come home with me. I'm really sorry, but that's the job. It never fails to amaze me that a woman almost 20 years younger than I am, who is in relatively good health can't keep up with me for a whole day. I sort of drove the point home by going to the store after a quick pit stop in the house. Granted, I don't do all that much physically, but I can do put in 10-12 hour days between the stores. Maybe I'm just being bitchy?
I made the mistake of watching the news yesterday and had the worst case of de ja vu all over again I've ever had. There was Hanoi Jane spouting her anti American garbage again. And that Clinton woman too. I'm still trying to come to terms with my youthful flirtation with the radical left. I grew up pretty fast but I still get uncomfortable remembering those days and how little I really knew about things. I feel a proper rave coming on, so I think I'll take it over to the other blog. We're going down, boys.

No comments: