Saturday, January 20, 2007

HOW MANY IS TEN TOES MINUS THREE AND A THIRD TOES?

One two was cut back by another knuckle, and two were cut back by two nuckles. That adds up to five knuckles gone. I now have one and two thirds toes left on that foot.HA! I won, and came home after the operation. I almost canceled it at the last minute,after we got all the check in proceedure. I didn't and still don't like that chop shop. I started not liking it on Sunday wehen I went to meet the anesthesiologist. He was ok, but I have serious issues with a hospital that can't get a patient's correct especially after getting them to change it to the corrct one already. It annoyed me even more that they didn't seem to to understand why getting my name wrong bothered me.
There was a lot of discusion as to whatanesthesia to use. In the end we went with a local and a drop of two of something else through the drip.So, now I'm home, happily esconced in bed until Sunday, when Shmaryah carts me off to see the doc.I can already walk on it a bit, like from bed to the loo. It hurts like hell but I have a way around that. I take one of my pain killers, wait 20 minutes, then, go. It works and of course the pain lessens with each step. I've been sleeping on and off since I got home, and most likely will continue doing that unto tomorrow, when we go to see the doc Then, I'll give myself a few more days at home. I want to be in good shape when Jeannie gets here..

No comments: