Friday, January 12, 2007

EXCITEMENT BUILDS

How much anticipation can a gimp stand? I just love anticipation; waiting for things to happen, good things, mostly. I'm not wild about the bad things, but can, and will deal with them as and when. Right now, thankfully, it's just good things on the way. We start with the 'great toe chop' on Thursday. I've only been waiting for it for two years or so. Then we swing right into the invasion from Winnemucca, an almost week of roaming around the country which is one of my favorite things to do, showing all the cool places to two great people. After the whirlwind tour of Israel, and along about the time I stop missing them, it will be time for Kiri/Cab to arrive and we do another Grand Tour before she settles down to writing, and quite possibly changing the face of teaching the Englishes in Israel. She even sent me some new things to read while recovering from the toe chop! Now, I really can't wait and might just ask the quack if I can have the lap top in the OR so I can read, instead of supervise the operation.

No comments: