Tuesday, January 16, 2007

MEN CAN BE FOOLISH CREATURES

Ok, so can women, but when a man does something foolish it is more likely to be spectacular. Here, I've been waiting patiently for two years to get my toes trimmed, when I could have just done whar Shmaryah did yesterday and try to take a door off the hinges. I still don't know exactly how he did it, but he has 6 stitches in his hand. So there's a difference between hands and feet? But toes and fingers aren't all that different when you get right down to it are they? He is supposed to go to Haifa today to get some doors and I don't know if he can drive like that. In fact he should have just left. I'll call him after I post this.
The wireless router is beyond wonderful. I love it. After last weeks crash landing in the living room, I was a bit worried about having a long cable snaking it's way all across thew living room. Now all I'll have to worry about is my own two feet, and I've already proven that they are more than capable of landing me on my butt. They don't need any help from a wire!
I was a good gimp yesterday and stayed in bed all day. I'm not sure about today. It's 06freaking15 and I think I got maybe 3 hours sleep. Ok, that's decided. I'll go visit the stores later this morning and do the grocery shopping I've been meaning to do and get home by 1400. Yup! Got myself a plan.

No comments: