Wednesday, January 24, 2007

OF TOES AND THINGS

It's amazing that less than a week after the Great Toe Chop Operation, it already hurts less to walk than it did with those most annoying toes. I only wish it could have been done at a different hospital. The fact that absolutely every one says it's a great hospital cuts no ice with me. Any hospital that can't get the patient's name right is a good one to stay away from. On Sunday Shmaryah took me to the clinic in Acco for the doc to look at his handi work, or do I mean footiwork? It looks great and I'm well pleased. I just came back from it being rebandaged and it still looks great.
The wireless set up has been wonderful. The only problem with it is me. I simply can not find a comfortable to type, but reading is dead easy. That would explain why I've not posted much of anything since coming home. I'm at the big computer now and it's much easier to type sitting up in a chair.
The plan for today was to go off road a bit but, yet again Orna has thrown a wrench in the plan. Her husband doesn't feel good so she took him to the doctor. And I already know she won't want to leave him . Nope! Here she is, so, I'm out of here.

No comments: