Monday, January 08, 2007

MY WHEELY GUY

I called my wheely guy to ask about a procedure concerning wheelies and he has a twin chair to BBC for me at a ridiculous price, so, Orna and I are going down on Wednesday to pick it up and get BBC1 fixed yet again. BBC 1's front wheel is acting up because one of the bolts came off, so he lives in the jeep and is rarely used these days. BBC2 will be kept in the house for now. I even have an idea how to sort the chair issues at both stores! Musical gimp chairs is the name of the game. As one of the wheelies will stay at home, I can take my computer char to the door store and the chair at the door store to the flower store and be a happily seated semi mobile gimp. I really am having trouble walking or whatever it is I do that passes for moving on my feet. I'm sitting here wasting time trying to decide what to wear today and really must get a move on. If it's above freezing at the door store I might continue this from there.

No comments: