Friday, December 01, 2006

CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE




I finally got to talk with Terry and Aron last night. Aron is amazing. He sure did grow up good. He sent me to this link.

www.brackettfuneralhome.com.
There's an lovely tribute to Izchak's life there. I can't seem to stop crying. Aron sent this to me.

How are you doing???

I am holding up barley, I fell I have this BIG empty space in my heart and that there is nothing that can make it heal.

We will put Dad to final rest in Maine on Friday most likely.

I did what you told me to do I was there and I whispered in to is hear how much I love him and that all my life he was the one I was looking up to,

Then I did the Shma Israel to him and then he left the body

No pain, the night before we were with him he looked at me and smiled he kissed me and I held his hand very firm, and did not stop telling him that I love him with all my heart.

when he left his body he did not suffer and he was very relaxed

love Aron

His English is a bit shaky but, I corrected a couple of his mistakes for him. The video won't be up much longer and I'm having trouble figuring out how to save it. I'll figure it out tomorrow.
I have this huge scream in my gut trying to get out. This shouldn't have happened, not to him. I can't write any more now. The funeral will be today at 1800 my time and I don't expect to be coherent then, or even very much today.
Thanks to Fingers, Val, Jags, Jeanie, and Susie.
The world is a sadder place now. He was a nice guy and made the world a better place for those of us who knew him.



No comments: