Tuesday, November 28, 2006

ONLY ISRAELI BANKS

I couldn't believe my eyes yesterday when I checked my bank accounts. They've gone and changed all the account numbers and never bothered to notify anyone! I asked about it yesterday when I went in to make a deposit and was told that they just changed all the software. Of course all the computers were down when I went in, so it was fun (not). I have to go in again today and intend to make a bit more noise about it. I also want to know where the charges are from. Imagine 1.31 shekels just to deposit a check and not even a post dated one! It's highway robbery in broad daylight. I know the local branch isn't at fault, but still. Can't even change banks. They are all the same here and no one ever does anything about their cartel like behavior. I guess we get what we deserve. I will have a go at them because I simply can't not.
I spoke to one of my old pals yesterday. I lost his phone number, but found his e mail addy and sent him a mail asking him to call so I could tell him about my kid's dad. He's still in touch with my daughter and knowing her like I do, figured she didn't bother to tell him. He's going to pay a condolence call on Wednesday and wants to take me in the hope of patching things up between us. I've decided not to go. She's going to have the make the first move. I'm just not interested in making it easy for her. I'm not about to forget that she didn't so much as call when my dad died or I had the heart attack. Nope, she's on her own.
We almost had a visit from the V.P. of the door company yesterday. Head Office is not pleased to put it mildly and want to meet with us. They got stuck on the way with something else and never made it up here. They will soon and won't I just enjoy it? Better believe I will!

No comments: