Monday, November 27, 2006

MORE DOOR WAR

The "brilliant" regional distributor made a huge mistake and decided to take us on in the newspaper. The dope took out a huge ad in which he announced that we no longer represent him! Of course he made it sound like he cut us lose rather than the way it really was. We cut him lose! Other than really pissing me off it's already brought us several new customers. Pardon me while I giggle! The paper had barely hit the news stands when he realized he'd made a colossal mistake and called Shmaryah to literally beg for his life. Shmaryah has actually learned something from me and was very calm, rather than being very Israeli and yelling at him. He told Motti that not only was the ad a mistake, it was full of mistakes, among them the fact that our business is in reality run by me, not Shmaryah, that we stopped working with him, and not the other way around, and that if he doesn't correct it, we will. And we will back it up with names of the customers he personally screwed over. This is so much fun, and it came at just the right time, when I'm in such a bad mood about my ex. I find myself crying at the least little thing. It's just so sad to know that he isn't with us anymore. I'm sad that he's gone and furious about it, as well. I'm aching all over for my son who is going through so much so far away from me, while being so proud of him for the way he handled it. I tried to call him yesterday but he didn't answer his cell phone. I'll try again today.
This is not a good time for anyone to get in my way.

No comments: