Friday, December 22, 2006

I JUST LOVE DAYS LIKE TODAY!

I just love mornings when I find an e mail from a friend announcing that she's coming to visit! I got one of those this morning and even caught her on IM! I spent the whole morning grinning like an idiot and telling everyone I saw "Jeannie's coming!" Little do they know that the two of us in the same country could be a bit much for most folks (never mind the authorities) to handle. Well, that's just too bad. We are going to have fun, and I pity the fool that gets in our way! We are going to have such a great time. I'll just love taking them, (her mom's coming too) to all the places I love here. They include most of the Christian holy places as well, or at least they are on the way. I'm just giddy with excitement.
Another of my favorite things happened today was well. I went to get my M&Ms stash and the distributor/owner was outside chatting with one of his partners and another guy I didn't know. We did our usual song and dance about M&Ms and the fact that they often can't get the larger size bags. One of them ordered doors from us and the other one told him he'd best get it sorted if he wants to ever get in his house! There was much laughing as the whole thing was explained to the third guy, who must be thoroughly confused by the story of English teacher turned gimp turned door store owner! Damn right I rolled out of there grinning ear to ear. I just love days like today!

No comments: