Wednesday, December 13, 2006

DAY OFF? YEAH RIGHT

Today, Wednesday is supposed to be my free day. The Flower Shop is closed all day and we have a kid who is getting out of the Army next week working at the Door Store so it can stay open when Shmaryah has stuff to do outside. Not really trusting anyone one other than myself, and then, not always, I'll probably go in for a few hours, then either come home, or think of something else to do. I'm really still sleepy this morning and would go to Nazareth later, but I strongly suspect that I'll be sleepy most of the day, and it's not a good idea to drive for me to drive while napping! Of course if I take a nap later, I'll be back on Gimp Standard Night Time and have to fight to get back on Day Time Function Mode. Not fun, so I'll try to stay awake all day. Spending the day at the Door Store is not the answer because I've been known to doze off there in my comfy 'boss chair'! I know! I'll take the Disco to have the DVD and rear camera sorted once and for all!! Yup, that's a plan. I might also try to figure out how the freaking new printer works
Great! Now I have a plan.

No comments: