Monday, December 11, 2006

A BIT OF A BAD DAYOR TWO OR THREE

Thursday night:
Turned over to turn off the light and heard a loud crack, felt a big pain shoot through my left shoulder (the one with the floating collar bone)
Friday: Struggled into Snow suit,took things relatively easy with vague achy pains in shoulder.
Saturday: Rested all day, went to Nazareth in the evening. Shoulder with vague pain at night.
Sunday: Wrestled into Snow suit, went to work, discovered that power company found out about something a previous partner of Shmaryah had done to the meter to reduce the bill. Went to flower store only to be greeted by Social Security bill collector because Lavana owes them. Sorted a replacement for the stolen phone and blue tooth ear phones. Shoulder started hurting again, from the stress. If I ever post that things are sorted.....DO NOT READ IT, because it will boomerang back at me.
Actually neither the power thing, nor the S.S. are too bad. We'll have to make good on both, but the amounts aren't that bad.
Then I got home and walked into a rubbish bin. Peg had gotten to the one near my bed and taken everything out, and spread it around. Orna had forgotten to take him out and so never saw the mess he made. I wanted some hot dogs for supper and she hadn't washed the pot from last Thursday. I had a bit of a fit. Got undressed and into bed. Watched news and went to sleep sitting up with the light on. Poor Orna got a good yelling at this morning. My shoulder feels better but I'll have to be careful of it for a while.

No comments: