Friday, December 15, 2006

THAT'LL TEACH ME

And I was so proud of myself. Until I figured it out, that is. I was fine until I went to the flower shop, then, all of a sudden I felt really not good, and had to come home to lie down. I threw myself onto the bed Abominable Snow Gimp suit and all and just laid there. After an hour or so I felt good enough to take the snow suit off and get under the covers. It was about half an hour later that I figured out what was wrong. Day before yesterday I wanted something to use as a belt to hold the snow suit up with the top down because it's too bulky to do much of anything. Not having a proper belt, I used a bungee cord that was too tight.I used it again yesterday. Never again! It was not a good idea. Well, it was, but not really. It took a few hours after I took it off to feel better. I haven't felt so bad since I can't remember when. Oh well, live and learn.

I just got a report on the service for my ex. It seems my son broke down during his part in it and his wife did nothing to help him get through it. Figures. According to Alice, there were a few oddities there, to her anyway. But Bless her for going. I knew she would. Isn't that what best friends are for? She went in spite of the fact that he never liked her at all. She went for me. She went for the very reasons that he never liked her; because she's my best friend, and has been for almost 50 years. It really is just that simple.

No comments: