Monday, December 25, 2006

WILL WONDERS NEVER CEASE?

Orna and I must have conducted 100 search parties for my camera since it went missing, but it only turned up when I sent her to look for my comprehensive car insurance policy!! That, of course is still missing, as is my agent according to rumor. I saw him a week or so ago, but haven't tried to look for him. I'll do that today. There's something fishy about the insurance and I want to find out what it's all about. I think I know what he did as opposed to what he was supposed to do. There was a problem back when with the 3rd party part of it(this goes back to the Citruin) and I paid it. He was supposed to transfer the compulsory part to the jeep, but I think he didn't. Good thing I'm a pack rat and keep papers. I'll check it out today. I'm also pretty sure I paid that 3rd party thing back when, but I'll have to dig through credit card statements to find out. By all accounts he's a slippery character. Ah, well, in the end I get these things sorted.
In the mean time, I have a nice big deposit from both stores to make today, after I get dressed for freezing weather. They are saying there might be snow tomorrow night and Wednesday. It's already almost cold enough.
The new kid at the door store is learning how easy it is to annoy me. Yesterday he hinted that maybe it was time for me to go home. Of course that just made me stay until closing time. He really doesn't want to go there with me, as I sign the checks!!
Lots to do today, including finding out how many layers I can wear under the snow suit.

No comments: