Monday, December 18, 2006

A WHOLE DAY WITHOUT A COMPUTER

For no good reason, my computer quit on Saturday and refused to turn back on. There was a hiccup in the power and the turn on button refused to work. I couldn't find the cable for the lap top, so that was out. I figured, fine, I'll use the one at the store on Sunday. And wouldn't you know it? I arrived just as our computer guy was lugging the store computer out to put in the legal Windows!? Great, just what I need. not. I told Shmaryah that the one at home was doing exactly what it had another hard drive and OS put in for and grrrr. The computer guy came over and sorted it in about two minutes. This after spending 1500 on a fix that wasn't. I am not pleased. He could just have fixed the button. Sheesh. A whole day with no e mail, no news, and the kid we hired. It's not his fault he annoys me. He'll learn!
I'm late and must run. More raving later, I hope.

No comments: