Tuesday, August 01, 2006

MORE

More what?
I don't know.
I just know that it was way too quiet today and even though I had a nice long sleep today after last night, I feel crap right now. Nothing hurts, I just feel weird, lethargic and a bit dizzy, and fuzzy.
Maybe it has to with the great thing that happened yesterday. After Simon and I finished shopping, I got into the Disco all by myself without my little stool or even a curb. talk about exciting! Woohoo, ALL BY MYSELF. It's about time. Yes, it is a bit awkward, and I'm sure it was comical as all get out, but, hey, I did it! What I want to know now is, why the excitement of that major success would cause me to feel so lousy today? Ok, it could be a whole bunch of things together. Like being pretty much stuck in the house for 20 straight days, not eating right, and lack of sleep. I'm not going to worry about it unless it continues tomorrow. I think I'll take my water bottle and go sit on the ramp for a while.

No comments: