Monday, August 21, 2006

WHERE WAS I BEFORE THAT RUDE INTERRUPTION?

Oh, yeah, before those rude Hizzbullies interupted me I was in the middle of the saga of my invasion of America, which actually went a whole lot better than their adventure here. If'n I recollect rightly, Susie and I had gotten to Jag's in North Carolina and had a great time visiting with her, her twin, and her mom. They are the sweetest, kindest,gentlest, most loving women you could hope to meet.Southern Hospitality? Gracious? Yup, that's them! I could have stayed there forever. Jag's mom even gave me a watch with a purple leather strap that if I understand right belonged to her mother. I wear it proudly, and choke up whenever I look at it. She also gave the one thing I never thought I'd find. A purple nail clipper! What a prize. There's just this one thing. People talk funny down there. They have these funny accents that this ex Mainer had to listen real close to understand. Jags and her mom, whose Hebrew is about as good as my Greek, made some business cards for me and the business. They got them letter perfect. In Hebrew. The last bit that weren't done then just got to the post office and I'm going to get the in a few minutes. As in right now.

No comments: