Tuesday, August 22, 2006

DON'T MESS WITH THE GIMP

Sorry for the regression from the trip here but this is too big to hold in! My lawyer stopped in at the store yesterday to tell me that we can get an arrest warrant for the cheating lying stealing business guy who *did* me on the airconditioner a few years ago and his daughter!
It's only taken about 6 years, but....Ha, they're going down and soon. They have taken hundreds, if not thousands of customers to the cleaners and to date I'm the only one who had the smarts to go after his beloved daughter and get her. The judge even called her a liar in the decision. I'm more thrilled about the success than about the money I'll get back. He has something called a "consolidated file" which means that all his judgments are unified in one file and he pays a pittance every month on millions in debt. There's a new law that makes doing that a felony with mandatory jail time if it can be proved that he did it order to avoid full payment. I have the proof and he's going down for that too. I've been grinning like an idiot since I got the news! It's not even the payback element as much as it's no more than what he deserves, and after being told by everyone that it's a waste of time going after him, I went and won. Go Gimp!!

No comments: