Thursday, August 10, 2006

PSYCHIC (PSYCHO?) SIRENS?

How do the sirens know what I'm thinking? Every time I think about going out the siren goes off. There! It hapened again. I was going to take him out after posting this and it just went off. Last night when we were already out for his walkies it went off while I was begging him to finish his business. He was so upset by it that of course he couldn't.
This is so not good. We ducked into the cover of a circle planter thing on our usual route and when things got quiet charged home. I left him in the liberry/shelter when I finally packed it in and went to bed at around 0300.I just stuck my nose in there and he's been a good boy and not done anything. Well, there's no help for it. I have to take him out and make a quick run into town.
My favorite local site seems to be having operational issues and the page that shows what has been hit in town isn't loading. Why does this not surprise me? It's starting to feel like this will never end, but more of that at the other blog later. I have things to do first.It's just that yesterday every time I so much as thought about posting here, the siren went and I just sat it all out in the liberry/shelter, through 2 power failures, and booms that seemed to get closer and closer.Ok, I'm not going to think about it, I'm just going to do it. More later, I hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you post the link to the other blog...? Ta I lost mine.