Monday, June 04, 2007

MOVING RIGHT ALONG

The great gimp liquidation is crawling along at a snails pace. All of my stuff is in and as far as my part is concerned we can go finalize everything with the tax etc. folks. Shmaryah is taking his own sweet time getting his part done and it's getting annoying. If he doesn't finish it today, I'm going to check with my accountant to find if I can get it done without him.
I spent the last two days putting out small left over brush fires that were left over from the days when I thought there just might have been a chance to save something. Other than the irritation about the small stuff I'm feeling pretty good.
I even started a blog at Town Hall in order to keep my American/Israeli split personalities in their own places. It's very annoying over there. Yesterday I got it to work in my preferred font and color. It absolutely refuses to let me do it today. I even restarted the computer twice in the hope that would help. I guess I'm in pretty good shape if that's my major problem today.
While I was in town this morning, I went by the flower store but it was closed. I called Lavana several times but she didn't answer so I got fags and came home, and tried all of her phones. Nothing, and I really started to worry that something had happened to her. After trying her house several times she finally called me back. She had just woken up at 1155 because she was up all night with back pain. So, even if in pain, she's ok.
Before I went out I called the horse riding place and was given the number of the gal who does the gimp riding stuff. It's on Tuesdays and quit cheap. I'm really excited about that. I love horses and the great muscle pain I get afterwards.
I just love living next to Yad Sarah. They loan/rent gimp equipment to those who need it temporarily. There's a big sign on my door that says that this is not Yad Sarah, but no one bothers to look at it. At least twice a day some jerk opens the door, walks in and expects me to give the a wheely or sticks. For crying out loud, people there's a big sign on door and signs pointing to right place and the dolts who can't be bothered to read the signs invariably leave my screen door to slam around in the wind. Thanks to the last such jerk, I have to get up and close the screen door yet again. Quandary; do I walk or swim? Peg spilled his water again. Orna is coming a little later to do the floors and finish up a few other things, so I'm pretty much stuck in this end of the house until she does. Water on floors and I do not get along. During the winter when I had my abominable gimp snow suit on, falling was an option because of the added padding of the suit. It's so not an option in summer when the only padding is my own.

2 comments:

Raymurdock said...

Maybe you need a bigger sign

Purplegimp said...

If my sign gets any bigger it will be larger than the door!