Thursday, May 31, 2007

THAT'LL TEACH ME

Old gimps CAN learn new tricks. I usually got to sleep with the TV on either Fox News or Reshet Bet, but last night, just before settling in to sleep Fox ran a piece about Anti Israel Week at a California university that really pissed me off. I decided to turn the TV off, and finally fell asleep only to wake up to a 'dead' digibox. After unplugging, then plugging it back in, it sprang to life and the first thing I heard was about yet another British boycott of Israeli academics. Just what I needed, they are taking us on on both sides of the ocean.
The invaluable lesson that I learned from that is that I can sleep better with the TV off. For a change I didn't wake up in the middle of the night. I think I'll try again tonight!
My bank is taking it's own sweet time getting that loan organized. It was supposed to be done yesterday, but they said we'd do it today. One day isn't a big deal, but I really need it done today so I can get on with things.
I'm actually feeling quite good that the whole mess is just about over.
Right, time to bring Peg in, get dressed, go to the bank, grocery shopping, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Then I can come home and post a lovely long rant at the other blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might pay for us to remmeber that today you can be anti anything and your cool.(and you don;t have to explain or apologize) Except if you are anti-terrorists -- definately uncool:-)

Purplegimp said...

You know, I think that maybe after the JFK thing it might be a little cooler to be anti terrorist?