Thursday, May 03, 2007

SUMMER IS HERE WITH A VENGEANCE

I just rolled in from a quick swing through town, and it's damn hot out there already. And yes, I did wear a sleeveless sun dress!
Incompetent nincompoop is the word that best describes me and Shmaryah. The inventory we did for the end of the end of year has disappeared and it looks like we'll have to do it again unless he finds it. I climbed the 4 steps to look for it myself but it was no where to be found. Why do I suspect him of hiding it, only to produce at the last minutes while claiming it was mixed in with some of my stuff. It wouldn't be the first time he's done that.
I've decided not to go to the demonstration in Tel Aviv, but am still considering going to see Etty and Yaacov. I'm still far from up to doing the stairs, but, maybe we could go down to Dotan's nursery. Problem with that is that if it's 91 degrees here, it must be close to 100 down in that valley. The smart thing would be to stay at home, save petrol, the A/C and rest, and go there next week.
We are having a nice thunder storm right now and I'm missing it by sitting here in computer alley.
As it's still a bit chilly in the house, I think I'll just put something with sleeves on, and dig out Jerusalem Poker for it's annual reread!

No comments: