Wednesday, June 06, 2007

NEED NEW BATTERIES

I sure could use some for myself, but Harley Too's are the problem. I made the mistake of buying the present pair locally. They have been nothing trouble and the guy I bought them from is now blaming things other than the batteries for the problems. One of the will not charge, which means Harley Too is trying to run on a single battery. It doesn't work like that. I called the company guy yesterday and asked him to come up and sort it. I'll just buy new ones from him. I've never had trouble with the original batteries until they wore out. Their life expectancy is about 2 years. They don't exactly lead a pampered life with me. They get used. I charge all over town with them daily, Harley Too hauls my shopping home, and has been known to carry tables, chairs, and boards for shelves among other things. I'm pretty much stuck at home without him unless I take the jeep out. That's a pain because I can't get the wheel in and out alone and there's not always someone around to help. Of course, if I have to go out, I will, and manage the best I can.
I really should go see my ortho guy soon. My right shin has developed a new thing that has me a little concerned. It hurts-the bone itself hurts, and that's new. It hurts worse it my leg is straight, like when I'm lounging in bed watching TV, and less when sitting here, but still hurting a bit. I'll take a look at the site to see where he is today and depending on where he is, decide if it's worth struggling with the wheely to go see him.

No comments: