Sunday, June 24, 2007

BRING YOUR WATER WINGS

It's not enough that I killed my main computer yesterday after reformatting and installing windows, and even got on line all by myself, the wall in the kitchen grew it's own waterfall yesterday and flooded the whole kitchen. There's no one to talk to about it on Saturday so all I could do was try to figure out how much to charge for the privilege of swimming in my kitchen, or what size sea kayak to ask Alice to send. The plumber guy just left and he says it should be ok for a while. He changed the faucet and I haven't even looked at it yet. I'm hoping against hope that he put in one like my old one. I really can't deal with double tap faucets, being a gimp and all. It's not going to be pretty if I have to buy another and get Danny to change it. Things are really tight financially and Shmaryah is taking his own sweet time getting the money together. The situation at the flower shop is getting worse by the day. And I need to fill the jeep tomorrow for a Nazareth-Tiberius-Nazareth run. Etty's parents have been planning a BBQ for months and Etty and Yaacov have no other way to get there. In fact, I'm really looking forward to it even though it will be at least 150 in the shade.
I'd best get on with things or the cable guy will be here before I even get in gear. I'm not going to mop the floor. It will dry up all by itself, or not!
And worst of all Town Hall is acting up.

No comments: